Platinum100 Firmware Update Procedure
Learn how to update to the latest firmware version on K40’s Platinum100 portable radar and laser detector. This update requires USB Male to USB Mini Data Cable. If you need assistance with the update procedure, we are available 24/7 at 800-323-5608.
Installing Updates for Windows 10
- Plug the USB Male end of the cable into your computer, plug the USB Mini end into your Platinum100.
- The FW Update Tool will acknowledge a connection with your Platinum100 by displaying “Device detected!” in the upper left-hand quadrant of the screen, and your current firmware version will be shown in the “Product FW Version” window below.
- Click “Open” in the upper right-hand quadrant of the screen.
- Double click on the .bin file you saved to your desktop. This will insert the .bin file into the updater.
- Click “Start FW Update” in the lower right-hand quadrant of the screen. Let the Platinum100 update. When complete, a pop-up will appear that says “Update completed!”
- Click “OK.”
- You can now see the updated Firmware Version on the left-hand quadrant of the screen.
- The update is now complete, you can unplug the data cable, and begin using your newly updated Platinum100.
- no comments
Comments are closed.